Se busca Neumólogo en Hospital Universitario de Luxemburgo con Contrato Indefinido.
Se adjuntan las condiciones y perfil buscado en inglés:
Interesados enviar mail a Sra. Sofia Bosch -email@example.com
The Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg is a reference hospital with a total capacity of 600 beds, accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI). The CHL is a teaching and research hospital, managing multiple national health services and is situated in a privileged geographical position, offering a high standard of life in combination with modern urbanism, multicultural and a dynamic environment.
We are hiring:
A PULMONOLOGIST (m/f)
on a permanent, full time contract
• Medical degree in pulmonology completed in renowned universities and medical departments,
• Solid skills in general pulmonology, as well as highly developed abilities in a specific pulmonology field,
• Confirmed academic and work experience with a scientific curriculum will be considered as an advantage,
• Dynamic attitude, integration and teamwork abilities,
• Knowledge of 2-3 of the following languages (French, German and English) and the determination to learn Luxemburgish.
• A young and effective multidisciplinary medical team of 6 pulmonologists,
• A horizontal hierarchical structure and a professional dynamic environment,
• A pulmonology department which includes an in and outpatient unit, a medical and technical platform with endoscopy exams, an in-patient unit, respiratory monitored beds and a sleep laboratory equipped with cutting edge technology,
• A general and specific pulmonology activity,
• A training field for three medical interns and additional medical students from multiple European universities,
• The legal status of an employee and an attractive salary,
• The perspective of a new digitalised and modern work environment through our new hospital planned for 2024,
• A hospital day-care centre.
Sol·licitar més informació